Thursday, September 2, 2010

278.2

Sorry I missed most of this week. It has been a bit busy at home, wish it was busier at the office, but I think back to school has a lot of schedules mixed up.

I gained a couple pounds over the weekend again. They sure are tough. We did go up to Kenecott Mine with the kids and it was a lot of fun. We spent about 3 hours there walking around and checking out the visitor's center. I have been trying to move a bit more this week, some exercise, but a lot of projects in the shop. Gotta try to nail down some good exercise time. I'm really trying to hit 270 before Monday the 13th, when low carb kick's in. If I can do low carb and be exercising I can probably lose another 20 lbs before the 8th of October when our biggest loser contest ends. I would love to be in the 250's for the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment